The Environmental Services Section is tasked with the prevention of disease from environmental factors within Clinton County.
Our services include:
- Sanitation inspections of food establishments including restaurants, convenience stores, bars and taverns, food processors, and school cafeterias.
- Regulation and licensing of onsite wastewater systems (septic systems).
- Sanitation inspections childcare facilities.
- Sanitation inspections of commercial lodging facilities.
- Investigation and prevention of food, water, and animal-borne diseases.
- Testing of private well water through the State Public Health Laboratory.
- Consultative and technical assistance on matters including indoor air quality, lead exposure and prevention